skylar's 1st birthday

Thursday, March 30, 2017

finally, a girl party. I'm so glad I have one of these to look forward to every year. all the girly things.
this party was put together very last minute to me in a matter of two weeks. although it was, I'm very happy with it all. it was so much fun to have so many littles around and being able to announce the gender of baby #3 with the help of our little one year old.
one year, what?

happy birthday little dollie.

my initial inspiration for this party was this invitation and the most darling party pack.
jessie over at ohbejoyfulshop was so sweet to give all my readers a discount code for anything in her etsy shop. (including custom orders) use the code "CHEERSTOTHESPEARS" to get 20% off.
*expires: 05.01.18

C R E D I T S
photography by my sister paola
skylar's dress: Old Navy
invitations: ohbejoyfulshop
birthday banner: ohbejoyfulshop
welcome & gifts sign: ohbejoyfulshop
thank you tags: ohbejoyfulshop
straw flags: ohbejoyfulshop
ONE balloon: PartyHaus
cake topper: DIY
highchair banner: DIY
party hat: DIY
paper flowers: DIY
piñata: DIY
gift bags: Target
honeycombs: Target
balloons: Target
straws: Hobby Lobby

You Might Also Like

0 comments