pregnancy favorites | 1st trimester

Thursday, March 09, 2017

being pregnant this go has been so much different than the last two times. you would think that at least two of three pregnancies would be similar. nope. I've had to learn new ways of coping and getting through the tough 1st trimester. so here I am sharing what I've found to work for me this time around.





one. // peppermint essential oil
I don't think I could have made it through my 1st trimester without this one. I literally applied it every few hours every day. if your read my post on migraines, you know the pain had gotten as bad child birth pain. this one was a life saver!
two. // lip balm
with nausea, I spent a lot of time dehydrated and my lips were the first to take the hit. I apologized to Brandon multiple time for my cactus lips. EOS at work all day and Vicks at nighttime is what kept them somewhat normal. and bearable to Brandon of course.
three. // motherhood maternity boyfriend jeans
these babies were being used even before I found out we were officially pregnant. they're just so comfortbale, I cant get over it. the belly band is so soft and comfortable. I will be keeping these even after I give birth and don't plan on anymore babies.
four. // caltrate calcium vitmains
this one's easy, I don't like milk, so I take these.
five. // doTerra petal diffuser
this one along with the oil. we diffused something every night. weather it was lavender, peppermint, spearmint or eucalyptus, this baby was on permanently. Noah calls them mommies "misties."
six. // coconut oil
everywhere, coconut oil everywhere. I usually use it as a lotion alternative, but now even more so with stretching skin since this belly started popping so early. I'm not worried about stretch marks, I've got plenty of those, but it really helps with the dry itchy belly skin.
seven. // motherhood maternity nursing bra
eight. // eggo waffles
every morning, like clock work. for a long time all I could keep down in the mornings where waffles and a banana. I didn't complain because I normally really like waffles anyway.
nine. // vitamin c
I basically spent the whole 1st trimester sick, so I knew I needed to dose up on the vitamin c. usually with cheese and yogurt I get my daily intake, but I like to play it safe when it comes to pregnancy. I've been taking it religiously and haven't been sick since.

You Might Also Like

0 comments