Sunday | Photo Every Hour

Monday, October 31, 2016

7am
Sky is a morning person. she was up so early coo-ing and standing. yes. S T A N D I N G!
8am
Noah is only a morning person if he wakes up on his own. if we wake him, he is grump. he has been obsessed with superhero's. so here is his superhero flex.
9am
there she is standing again. she is on fire! she is pulling herself up on everything that will support her weight.
10am
mommy is usually the last one to be ready. what's new?
11am
church.
12am
Sky moved to the little movers room 3 weeks ago, cant believe she's not in bed babies anymore. and seeing Noah's face light up when he sees us in the pickup line is priceless! that's what parenting is all about.
2pm
I forgot to take the 1pm pic, we were too busy eating.. food distracts me. Sky's so cute outfit is from Old Navy. Isn'y it precious? Peek a boo back and all!
3pm
double-date. joke 1; I thought the pigeons were in actual pigeon form.
4pm
joke 2; I thought the prairie dog was a beaver.
5pm
joke 3; I couldn't figure out why I couldn't line up the gun correctly, I was closing the wrong eye. I know, laugh at me.
7pm
I forgot the 6pm pic, we were eating again. coincidence. came home and the boys had a date with the couch and the game.
8pm
still on the couch and still watching the game.
9pm
Noah napped at my moms, so we tried to bring him home asleep but he woke up in the transfer. we had a napped, energetic, wide awake dude at 9pm. that's never happened and we didn't know what to do. while I cut up food for the next days potluck, he helped by eating a fist full of onions and two fists full of sausage.
10pm
still wide awake and wanting to have a shooting war with dad. but daddy was pooped!

what a fun day. and its almost Novemeber. w h a t?

You Might Also Like

0 comments