Five on Friday

Saturday, August 13, 2016

08.12.16

1. bows
before I knew we were having a girl, I was shopping around for bows. then when it was confirmed I went on a bow rampage. I was a mad women on a mission. so many to choose from and so many styles. wraps, bows, clips, headbands, sailor bows, crowns and a stupid amount more. after putting things into a cart and looking at a total, I decided to take an alternate route. I took matters into my own hands and starting making my own. and I'm very happy I did. I will sit on the floor while we watch tv and go to town. Brandon thinks I should sell. If any momma's are interested, let me know.

2. back to school
Noah went back to school today. and although I feel like crying, I didn't. this school year just creeped up on us and I cant believe it's here. he was very excited this morning I wanted to get a few pictures of him. you know, basic mom. he was so smitten when he was taking pictures with dad. but when it was moms turn, he refused! he was instantly winey and this is the best I got.
backpack

3. buick
it has been a while, but Brandon got me a new car. and for the record, I did not ask him for a new car, or any car at all for that matter. he was looking for a truck that he liked since he had got me a new car in December and he wanted a truck. well after weeks and weeks of searching, he couldn't find the one he wanted anywhere that fit into our budget. we knew we needed a bigger vehicle for traveling and when we decided to have another baby. so we stumbled across this Buick. and he was certain he wanted to get that exact one but he wanted to buy it for me. it was going to be our family car that was used for traveling and such, but he wanted me to have it. so here he goes again doing what he does, spoiling me. If you didn't know this about him, Brandon is so selfless. he will always think of me or others before he does of himself. I'm so thankful to have such a great one! he's the best! and this Buick Enclave is a beauty. it's so elegant and fully loaded, perfection.
Buick Enclave



4. firefighter
not many know, but Brandon is a volunteer firefighter with the Sierra Volunteer Fire Department. I'm so proud of him. he will take on anything and be great at it. he can do it all. and he is so pumped about this one. every mans dream right. this has come to show me what wife's of full time firefighters go through. I've gotten so spoiled having him home that I miss him so much when he has to go on a call. I cant imagine how it would feel not having him around as much as he is. firefighter wife's, I respect you so much for making life go one even after he has gone to work. Noah still doesn't know how he feels about dad when he's in his gear. he won't go near him.


5. como tomo
skylar is breastfed, so when she is not nursing, she is using this como tomo bottle. it has seriously been amazing. they created these bottles to mimick the mound shape and nipple feel of a mother's breast. the wide mound design and anti-colic vents help to create, what is being referred to, as the best bottle for newborns. they are designed to make a seamless switch from breast to bottle. Skylar is a fan and so am I. she is actually trying to feed herself now. she holds the bottle and enjoys. touché como tomo. touché
bottle


You Might Also Like

0 comments