Noah Confessions I

Thursday, April 12, 2018

So I started writing my second Mama Confessions and noticed a pattern.
It's all about Noah! He's become the funniest soul around here. He cracks us up all the time!
He makes our home so much fun and we love it!
So here it is yall, Noah Confessions.
After taking the popcorn bowl from where Noah was sitting and eating, he turns around to find it gone and in my lap. “You don’t just take food from people Mom!”

After swatting Noah’s hand for pinching his sister, he looks at me surprised (as if it doesn’t happen often),
“You don’t just hit people Mom!”

I head to the bathroom as I hear both kids screaming and walk in to see Noah butt naked and Sky cornered up against the bathtub.
Me: "What’s going on here?"
Noah: "She wants to touch my pipi!"
Me: "Noah, no she doesn’t! Stop it!"
Noah: "Yes she does!"
Me: "Noah, when you grow up, this is illegal!"

Noah comes over to hug me and cuddle. He puts his hand on my belly and says, “Mm, you’re tasty.”
Me: “Thank you Noah, for that.”

Separate day: Noah goes over to daddy and shakes his belly, “Look, it jiggles!”
Brandon: “Well thanks Noah.”

Noah isn’t much of a helper when it comes to his sister. I asked him to take her random sock that was in the kitchen (why? Idk) and put it in his hamper. He grabs it literally by a thread right on the corner of the sock and starts walking to his room as if it’s gonna eat him.
One Saturday morning, Brandon walks in to Skylar’s room to find she had taken off her sleeper. He covered her up and let her sleep a little longer and walks back in later to find her completely butt naked, and there’s poop everywhere!
Noah: “You smell that? Skylar touched her poop!”

Every time Noah opens the trash can he has to say, “Smell that?” and reference something like, “It smells like dinosaur poop.” Or, blue chicken, broccoli crayons, giraffe salad, fluffy clouds. Where does he come up with this stuff?

Noah walked in to the house after daycare and his globe was sitting on the floor in the living room.
Noah: "Hey, what's my Earff doing?"

Skylar is SOOO good about helping me with Lucas, anything I ask, she’s on it. I always ask her to take the dirty diaper to the trash can and she always delivers, and happily at that. I ask Noah when she’s not around, and before I could get the whole sentence out, dude books it to the next room like its a zombie apocalypse.

The other night at dinner, my chair made a fart noise as I scooted myself up.
Noah: “Eww, you farted!”
Me: “No Noah it was just the chair.”
Noah: “No, you farted. You’re nasttyyyy!”

So I mentioned Noah isn’t very good about helping me with his younger siblings, but he is SOO SO good about cleaning up after himself. I don’t even have to ask him to take his shoes to his bedroom anymore. It’s so nice that I can rely on him for that. There’s occasions I can’t find his shoes anywhere, then when laundry day rolls around, I find them all in his hamper. Hey, he gets it. Good enough for me. And sometime sisters’ shoes will be in there too. I guess he does help with her stuff after all.
*Noah's getting himself dressed to go to our weekly church group.
He snaps himself with his underwear.
Noah: "Ohhh, my undies shot me!"

So one night right after Christmas, Noah wakes up in the middle of the night. Brandon goes in there concerned because homebody sleeps like a rock. (Just like his momma.)
Brandon: “What’s wrong bud?”
Noah: “That’s a big mess over there.”
He had a tower of board games and toys stacked up in his room and someone (Sky) had knocked them all over. So yes, it was a mess and apparently that bothered him enough he couldn’t sleep. He’s so my kid!

Noah sometimes thinks he’s Skylar’s dad.
“Skylar, use your spoon!”
“Skylar, sit down in your chair.”
“Skylar, stop eating the trash!”

We've been watching American Ninja Warrior lately and Noah likes to watch it too. Most of the guys on the show wont wear shirts and when they come on, Noah likes to shout, "Eww, he's nakee!" We assure him they're not naked, they're just not wearing a shirt. You know, just trying to avoid his teacher from calling us asking why Noah is saying we watch naked people on TV.

We were sitting around with the kids on the floor.
Noah: "Hey, can we buy a new baby?"
Brandon: "Heck no!"

You know how kids like to pretend they're superhero's? Well Noah likes to say he's Jesus. We are still not sure how to go about that. I mean, he's right, Jesus is the best superhero to ever live, but is it weird? Who knows. I think we should all always wanna be like Jesus.

Me: How was your day bud?
Noah: Good.
Me: What'd you do at school today?
Noah: Poop.
Me: "Noah, you're hilarious!"
Noah: "No, you're larious!"

You Might Also Like

0 comments