noah's 4th birthday

Friday, February 17, 2017

noah turned 4! and of all parties I've ever thrown, this was the one I put more effort into. we wanted to make it fun for HIM. we decided on an obstacle course this year and it was a hit. homemade cupcakes, kid sized skylines, lot of treats and tons of color! it was a blast.


happy birthday my love.

C R E D I T S
photography by my sister paola
invitations: DigartDesigns
cup cake toppers: Click Party
cup cake wrappers: Click Party
birthday banner: Click Party
water bottle labels: EniPexels
superhero signs: EniPexels
mashmellow flags: CatchMyParty
chalk sign: target
superhero signs tablecloth: target
cake stands: target
snack cups: Hobby Lobby
dinner plates: Hobby Lobby
dessert plates: Hobby Lobby
napkins: Hobby Lobby
capes & masks: Hobby Lobby
#4 balloon: eBay

You Might Also Like

0 comments